Engage your customers with amazing, high quality photo and video content for your website and social media.
We have a team of photographers and videographers who specialise in telling your brand story and capturing the best moments for your pharmacy.
How Our Photo & Video Package Can Help Your Pharmacy
- Enhance the connection with your customers & target market by telling your brand story
- Get personalized posts featuring your pharmacy team on all major social media sites crafted to generate sales and buzz
- Increase your social media presence and acquire new customers for your pharmacy
- Boost engagement, grow your following, and increase your sales
- Eliminate time-consuming tasks with our award-winning marketing team
- Create cohesive, professional branding across all platforms
- Save time and focus on what you’re passionate about – serving your customers
- Your unique selling point is your team & their expertise – we will create personalized content to position your pharmacy as the local healthcare experts
Personalize Your Online Pharmacy Brand
The Social Pharmacist offers a pharmacy photo and video service that helps pharmacists create professional and personalized content for social media, websites, and other marketing materials.
We provide premium quality photos and videos at an affordable price. Your customers will love your new look!
You’ll be able to spend more time with patients instead of trying to take pictures or shooting video for social media. And you can rest easy knowing we have a team of professionals who are experts in creating pharmacy-friendly content.
In our experience, content that features your team gets the best results & separates you from the corporate content the large pharmacy chains produce. Your team being front & centre and seen as healthcare experts makes all the difference when compared to the faceless big brands.
Let us take care of all your photo and video needs so you can focus on what matters most – being there for your patients every day!
The Social Pharmacist is a complete photography and videography solution for independent pharmacies.
Local independent pharmacies can’t compete with the big pharmacy chains marketing teams and budgets. You need to play to your strengths and your strengths are your people. Are photo and videography services allow you to create a personal online brand that connects with local people and leads to greater sales and loyalty.
Most pharmacies aren’t cashing in on the effectiveness of video content because they don’t have the time, skills or equipment to do it right.
We are here to help!
Our professional team will come into your pharmacy and take high-quality photos of your pharmacy team, products and services, as well as create promotional videos so customers can see what you offer without having to visit the store in person.
Our team is made up of professional videographers and photographers who have years of experience in the industry. They know how to capture your story with beautiful imagery or video footage.
And we’re led by a qualified Irish pharmacist – Colm Baker MPSI. That’s why The Social Pharmacist understands pharmacies in Ireland. You don’t have to worry about putting your brand in the hands of a generic marketing company that won’t protect the reputation of your pharmacy.
We have two amazing Photo and Video Packages to choose from:
1. Website Promotional Package: You want to create an amazing first impression for all your website visitors, so we created this package just for that.
We will create a promotional video showing off your store, products, services and pharmacy team in action. You will also a bank of images ready to use on social media profiles or your website. You can use our promotional video on social media and on your website, and our bank of images will give your site that polished look from day one.
With this package, your website will have that personalized touch so people know they’re dealing with their friendly local pharmacy and won’t be stuffed with stock photos. Your customers will instantly recognize your pharmacy when they land on your website. New customers will know that you are a local, independent pharmacy they can trust.
2. Social Media Content Package: The Social Media Package is the perfect solution for anyone looking to save time, personalize their online brand and use social media to increase sales in-store or online.
With this package, you will get 10 short videos and a bank of images ready to use on your social media profiles. This could include a general store promotional video, product recommendation videos, healthcare advice videos, service promotion videos and whatever else you feel is important.
Plus you will get 90+ images of your pharmacy team showcasing products, services and working with customers. It’s everything you need for your social media accounts!
With this package, there is no need to spend hours searching for new content or worrying about what type of post would be best on each platform.
This package has it all – from product recommendations, healthcare advice and store promotional videos – so now all you have to do is post the content on your social media channels and enjoy the results!
Need something else? We love working with creative pharmacies & we love to hear your ideas. If you want something outside of our regular packages we’d love to hear from you – we can provide you with a quote for a bespoke service that really meets your needs.
- Website Launch Package: A store promo video and a bank of images to be used across your website and social media.
- Social Media Package: 25 videos including a store promo video, product recommendations, healthcare advice and videos of the team. Plus over 90 images you can use to position your pharmacy as the local healthcare experts.
What do you provide and what do I need to provide?
I don’t have the time or knowledge to manage my social media - is that something you can help with?
How much does it cost?
Who is “The Social Pharmacist”?
Colm Baker leads the team. He is a Registered Irish pharmacist and award-winning digital marketer.
He has clinical knowledge of the profession and marketing skills for business development. Colm studied Pharmacy at Trinity College Dublin and completed his MPharm at the Royal College of Surgeons Ireland. While completing his Mpharm he undertook a Masters in Business Management in Michael Smurfit Business School.
In 2016, he won Best Marketing Campaign from the Irish Pharmaceutical Healthcare Association for his work on “CAMPAIGN”, which was also selected as one of Ireland’s Top 10 Innovations by Awarding Body.